Monday, February 27, 2006

Addicted to blogging!!



JESSICA ALBA IN SIN CITY

With the wedding coming up in three months (well March 18th will be three months until the wedding), the heat is on for getting super in shape for the wedding dress. I just saw Sin City with John a few nights ago and thought that Jessica Alba looked super hot! I had seen the movie in the theater with Bobby, Elisha and PJ. Both PJ and I enjoyed the film, but I think it left a lot to be desired for B & E. I'm not sure though. Anyway, I would love to have a bod like Jessica Alba's. Healthy eating and Slim in 6 and Turbo Jam from www.beachbody.com will hopefully aid in the transformation!

Here's a pic of Jessica from the movie. Don't you think she's a good motivator for getting super toned? I'm sure both guys and gals will agree.



NEW LINKS ADDED
I've just added some cool new links:
Scrumptious Desserts is my cousin's site. For those in the Ottawa area, she is the most amazing baker ever! She has treats to satisfy everyone's pallate.
Curiosity q-q is for local Toronto events. Great blog and my pal Heidi's always got new and interesting stuff on there.
Ed in Europe is my little cousin's blog. He's currently in Nice, France studying. Studying what? I'm not sure. I neglected to ask. All I know is he's having a blast AND he was in Turin for the Olympics! Lucky bugger! Amendment on my last post about him. His girlfriend Chloe did not go to Turin, Italy with him to see the Winter Olympics. She will be visiting in May. Oops! My bad.

Apart from new blogs and sites (yes, I like to promote my friends and family's sites), just taking it easy today. I've got a killer shoulder and neck from painting my mum-in-law's kitchen. Oh..got some goodies in the post today! My sweet little student, Mary (Hee Young) from South Korea sent me some pressies! Yay! Way cool. There's nothing like getting snail mail or parcels in the post! Don't get me wrong. I do love the internet and e-mail, but there's something so warm and fuzzy in getting a handwritten letter with a postage stamp on the envelope. Yeah, it's a lot more personal. Love it. Always makes my day when I receive a letter in the mail (that isn't a bank statement or a bill!). Ohh, the presents were cool Korean knick knacks. She gave a letter and pressie to John, my mom, my dad, Linda (my mum-in-law), Courtney, Elizabeth and one for yours truly. I got a beautiful handmade scarf. Very pretty.






Ohhh...the pic? Yes. That's one of my crazy familia. Thought I'd throw it in there for fun. No connection whatsoever to this blog entry :)

0 comments:

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails