Sunday, August 07, 2011

CostumeSuperCenter.Com Review



 In our household, dressing up is not just reserved for Halloween. Oh, no. We've got a toddler who insists on dressing up all the time. She's got a vivid imagination and loves to explore her creative side. If you're ever at our house, you'll know what I mean. Little One can often be found all decked out in a lion costume or a chicken costume. Little One dancing in her in one of her many ballet tutus is also not a rare occurrence.

This is why I am so excited about the wonderful opportunity I had to review a costume from CostumeSuperCenter.Com!

For this review, CostumeSuperCenter.Com sent us a costume of our choice. As we perused through the huge selection of girls' costumes, I thought it would be cute for Little One to have dress up as a hot dog or something funny like that. Oh, nooooo. She had to choose a fairy costume. How original.

CostumeSuperCenter.Com had our order shipped out and at our house in no time. Customer service was fantastic. Truly a company I enjoyed dealing with! Not only was I impressed with the service, but the costume was simply adorable. Great quality too!

Little One was ooooh-ing and ahhhh-ing over her Plum Pixie Costume. So cute! It came complete with a whimsical fairy dress, wings, wand, and a floral wreath. The verdict? 100% pleased as punch! The toddler refused to take her costume off! Have I mentioned that she's obsessed with fairies and all things Tinkerbell these days?
I only wish  had known about CostumeSuperCenter.Com earlier! My friend (ArtsyTeacherMom) and I are known for throwing dinner parties. More precisely, theme parties (yes, we're a crazy party planning duo). For my 35th birthday last December (did I just say that out loud?), my friend and my husband had a surprise party for me. The theme was a Greek toga party (since I love Greek food)! Everyone was dressed in a toga, my house was transformed into a Greek Acropolis, the food was fit for the gods. It was brilliant.

Of course, come ArtsyTeacherMom's birthday, I needed to match her creativity. Her husband and I rented the  hall in town and threw her a surprise Disco dance party! The only problem was finding disco costumes for everyone! Well, CostumeSuperCenter.Com has everything we would have needed for such an event! The party was fabulous, by the way! Just wish we had these costumes!

Costumes are not just for Halloween, people! 

I know where we'll be getting all our costumes from  now on!

Check out CostumeSuperCenter.Com for a wide selection of costumes for men, women, kids, toddlers, and babies. Good news: They ship to Canada too! For a limited time, get an extra 10% off every item by using the "10MAPLE" code upon checkout!

Find them on Facebook and Twitter too!





Disclosure- I was given a costume of my choice by CostumeSuperCenter.com to facilitate this review. All opinions on this blog are my own.

2 comments:

Chantal said...

That is so cute! Thank you for sharing this with us. I was looking for a place to get costumes for the kids!

Gingermommy said...

So adorable :)

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails