Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Funnies


The Toddler was sitting on my lap and giving me a funny look. She then tugged on my shirt and felt me up.

Toddler: Mama, you have boobies in there?

Hubby was running from the bathroom to the bedroom after his shower with nothing on but a towel.

Toddler: Daddy, you have a penis?
Hubby: Ummm...Yes, [insert toddler's real name here]. I do.
Toddler: I have a vagina.
During a trip to the grocery store with family members, one member of our party let out a rather loud toot.
Toddler: [insert family member's name], did you POOP?!?!?!
Little One somehow found the items I had received for one of my product reviews. I had hidden it where I thought little hands would not find it. Apparently, Little One is far more industrious than I give her credit for. Out comes The Toddler with one of my items and she asks, "Maman, can you open this for me?"

I almost died! Thank goodness she has a short attention span and decided to go play with her Kinder Surprise giraffe instead!

Little One had a cough and was starting to look concerned.

Toddler: I need to go to hopital, Maman!

0 comments:

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails