Thursday, October 19, 2006

I've been tagged


by the wonderful and talented Curiosity Killer. It's a really cool "Know Thyself" quiz, so I decided to give it a go.


"KNOW THYSELF" TAG!

What is/are YOUR:
Easy
how-to ways to beat a bad mood?
Never-fail lip color?
Personality type (via
myersbriggs)?
Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)?
Names of the trees in your yard?
Mother-in-law's favorite flower?
Names of 4 friends whom you're going to tag


My Answers:
Beat a bad mood = Take a nice long walk with my dog, paint, bake, garden, climb the rock cut and sit amongst the trees, listen to my fave CDs.
Never-fail lip color =
Rimmel London's East End Snob
Personality type via myersbriggs = ESFJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging)
Strengths = get things done way before deadlines, excellent communicator, work well with others . Weakness: Don't like criticism, even if it's contructive.
Names of trees =
maple, apple, iron wood, birch, white ash, walnut, cedar, and a whole bunch more that I can't think of off hand.
Mother-in-law's favorite flower =
Urgh...definitely not roses, but I'm not sure if it's some type of Iris or maybe even Lily of the Valley. Does this make me a bad daughter-in-law? I know she told me once upon a time, but for the life of me, I can't remember!!!
Taggin' Jill MsMamma Stephen and Elisabeth (since both Curiosity Killer and Dina tagged me, I can't tag them)

6 comments:

curiositykiller said...

Awesome Chrissy! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

What is/are YOUR:
Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? Time spent with wifey in the pub (I am sooo lame.)

Never-fail lip color? My lips are perfect all by themselves.

Personality type (via myersbriggs)? ENTJ (Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging )

Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)? Strength: Getting the job done. Weakness: Procrastinating. Go figure.

Names of the trees in your yard? Yard?

Mother-in-law's favorite flower? Purple ones (Can't believe I even know that!)

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Hahahahahahaha!! OMG Stephen! Your answers are tooooo funny! That's awesome :) Sure do miss you and E! When are you coming to visit me? (Hmph...that kinda rhymes)

Curiosity, NP. Thanks for tagging me.

Anonymous said...

I'll be in Montreal for a bit mid-June for my sister's wedding. Don't think we'll be able to make it to Ontario unfortunately though. Mind you, in 2 years time we'll be living in Toronto so that'll give you plenty of time to get sick of us coming over and lounging around.

Unknown said...

Awesome, Stephen! You and E can come over anytime! I'll have the beverages nice and chilled for you to enjoy on the patio, whilst admiring the sunset! :)

WHY Toronto???? :)

Ms. Mamma said...

I'm working on it... Thanks for giving me soemthing to blog about C!

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails