Saturday, October 30, 2010

Her First Time


 Hubby and I were supposed to go to a Halloween/Birthday party at my lovely friend, Maria's house tonight. We were pretty stoked. We haven't  had an evening without baby yet. Date night? What's that? I can't even remember what it was like before Little One came into our lives. What did we do with all that free time? Ha!

We even had babysitters lined up for the evening. Lola and Grampy (my parents) were more than excited to have Little One over for her very first overnight. She hasn't spent a night away from me since she was in the NICU!

Plans fell through with Hubby feeling too tired to go out. My parents said they still wanted Little One for the evening. I brought her over and she was so excited to see her Lola and Grampy. She didn't even noticed that I  had left.

I just called to check up on her and my Mom said, "She's fine. She's having fun. Don't call again." Hahaha!
I don't know who this is harder on. It certainly doesn't look like Little One's having a rough time being without her Mama!

2 comments:

Cherry said...

So how'd she do?
And how did you do?

Unknown said...

I survived. But, barely! I couldn't sleep without her being home. I think I finally fell asleep around 3AM! I called my parents' house several times and was told to "Stop calling!"

Little One was fine. Apparently, she cried a bit when it was time for bed, but once asleep, she slept through. She had a great time with her grandparents, but was also very happy to see Mommy! :)

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails