Tuesday, July 09, 2013
9:35 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
This Summer, our strawberries have been growing like crazy!
It's Summertime! These beauties are Strawberry-licious!
This said, I've exhausted all my recipes that call for strawberries. Strawberry jams, pies, cakes, smoothies, ice cream...all done over and over. Have you got any interesting and unique recipes that call for strawberries?
Link up your Wordless Wednesday posts here! We'd love to check them out!
Labels: food, green living, Health, healthy living, Island living, life on the farm, recipes, the garden, Wordless Wednesday
- North Channel General: Evocative Objects of the Mo...
- Fizzy Strawberry Lemonade
- Sizzlin' Summer Recipes with @CrosbysMolasses!
- Strawberry-licious! #WordlessWednesday w/ Linky
- A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape From Paradise ~ ...
- mOmma Spill-Proof Cup is the mOmma of all Cups! @L...
- Confessions of a Guilt-Ridden Mom
- Huron Island Time! Ice Cream & a Swim: Providence ...
- A Scentsy-sational Way to Spruce Up Your Home #Giv...
- Pampered Pet Grooming #ManitoulinSpotlight
- Superhero Birthday Party #WordlessWednesday
- Zombie Mom No More: Dr. Brown's ~ Helping Parents ...
- Canada is... #TGCBB
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!