Sunday, January 13, 2008

You've Gotta Love Her!!!


My gal pal, CK is a true genius. The girl has mad skillz when it comes to computer graphics. She just created a little avatar for Hubby since he will be guest posting on her new blog. His avatar is freakishly lifelike. I'm still trying to figure out how CK got Hubby to agree to guest post for her! (I'm thinking that Hubby is hoping CK cooks for us again the next time she's back on the Island for a visit!) I've been trying to get Hubby to co-host my blog or start one of his own, and he hasn't. Hmph!



In other news, we've got family from Montreal who will be here for a week. Work and life on the farm are keeping us busy. Lots of other exciting things brewing, but can't tell you about them just yet! Muhahahahaha!

7 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

those computer graphics are very cool. Wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff! I just don't have the patience

Uncivil said...

Cool! Hubby's gonna do a co-post? You must a fed him too many "chicken feet"?
He'll be bloggin' before it's over!!!!

Unknown said...

Palm Springs Savant:
They are cool, aren't they? I lack the patience to do those things too :( I'm a very, very impatient girlie.

Uncivil:
Hubby's going to guest blog on CK's new "green" blog...not on my blog. :( LOL! I'm going to see if I can get him started on a blog of his own soon! ;p

Karen MEG said...

Oh yah, CK rocks!!! That looks so much like John. Looking forward to his guest posts too!

louann said...

Very cool, yes. And CK MUST cook very very well for your hubby to agree to guest post!!

Rachie-Babe said...

Wow--I love the avatar and the hubby's. Very neat! I'm well, C, thanks for checking in on me!!!!

Heidi said...

You know - I think your hubby just like the idea of green posting... that helps him focus on the subject and not about himself. Very typical male mentality.

Thanks for the love, girl. You know I love ya too.

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails