Monday, February 25, 2013
6:04 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
A few friends and I organized a baby shower for a friend of ours recently. One of our friends at the party mentioned a video about this Dutch TV program that had two Dutch guys hooked up to devices that simulated contractions a woman would experience during labour.
I've often wondered what it would be like if men could experience childbirth. Would they be able to endure the pain and appreciate the experience afterward?
Watch this hilarious video.
- Passport to Explore ~ National Geographic Contest
- Canadian Beef Helping Hubby Get Dinner on the Tabl...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Kid's Lunch
- Conquer the Cold Giveaway #PGMom
- What if Men Experienced Labour Contractions?
- Cranberry Madeira Chicken & Tofu w/ Quinoa & Walnu...
- Butter Chicken Pasta ~ @SummerFresh Sauces @foodbl...
- @Pampers Ding Dong Diaper Ditch Challenge! #PGMom ...
- Thai Beef Curry! Yum! @SummerFresh
- @TimHortons Children's Foundation Send a Kid to Ca...
- Heart Health Month w/ Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Canadian Winters! Brrr!
- Old Navy Baby & Kid Sale! #ONKidtacular @OldNavyCA...
- Bacon Wrapped Mac 'n Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ~ @Ca...
- A Surprise Visit from the Fairy Hobmother!
- Kissing & Telling ~ Gillette Kiss Giveaway #PGMom
- Streaming ChromeBook Laptop Giveaway #ChromeBookEv...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Be My Valentine
- What on earth is a Pomelo?
- My Special K Challenge #Kelloggers
- Chinese New Year: The Year of the Snake
- Share the Love this Valentine's Day with Hallmark ...
- Just Because
- Flipsize: Smart Way to Buy, Sell, & Swap Kids' Clo...
- On Bragging About One's Kids + Great New Show @HLN...
- Valentine's Love Berries #LMDConnector #IceCreamCa...
- Get The Most Out Of Your #BlackBerry10 With A Virt...
- Chinese New Year Activities For Kids
- My Date with @CCSweetTables
- @BlackBerry Z10 Launch Event #BlackBerry10 #BBElit...
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!