Thursday, January 06, 2011

Said The Husband To The Wife...


Me: (in an exasperated tone) ARRRRRGH! I am sooooooooo stressed out! We have absolutely no storage space in this house!!!!

Hubby: No. We just have too much stuff.
******************************************
Me: *sigh* Oh, dear. YOUR daughter is walking around the house in nothing but a diaper and boots...and has Play Doh in her hair. Oh, no! YOUR daughter just took off her diaper!! Oh, wait! Look! No...She's not going to pee on the floor, is she???

Hubby: MY daughter? How come she's YOUR daughter when she does smart, witty, and cute things and MY daughter when she's doing something naughty?
******************************************

Hubby: It's 2AM. Aren't you coming to bed yet?

Me: I'll be up in a sec. I'm almost finished an article. Yay, me! The deadline isn't for another two days. Oh, and I want to rearrange the living room and move some stuff around in the kitchen. I don't like where the shelving unit is...

Hubby: It's 2AM. Go to bed!
*******************************************

Me: Honey! Honey! Are you sleeping??

Hubby: I was.

Me: Close your eyes. I'm turning the light on. I want to move some furniture in our bedroom.

Hubby: Seriously? It's 3AM!

4 comments:

Christine said...

You are crazy!!!

Unknown said...

Christine:
LOL! Yeah...I would have to agree! ;)
Hey, not sure if I'm going to Zumba tonight, as Little One is still very ill. I feel sooooo guilty going to Zumba when I have a sick baby at home :(

P.S. Enter my contests on my other blog. You can win some cool stuff for Lil Miss A...and your other kids!

J said...

Need to get some sleep in your schedule, missy! No moving furniture in the middle of the night! Your poor husband!

Maybe you need to take up meditation, to help your mind relax a bit before bed.

Amanda mommy of 5 said...

Ha ha that's too funny. it sounds like me when i get energy in the middle of the night too.

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails