Wednesday, April 03, 2013
3:05 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
Every Spring, I go through the same ritual. It's almost like clockwork. I get that restless, panicky, stressed out feeling. I get that need for change.
Every Spring, I don't just do Spring cleaning. It's more like Spring purging.
I open up all the windows, get the lighter, brighter bedding out and onto the beds, and I just purge the house of things we do not need or use.
It actually disturbs me that we have so many things. We have too many things.
Every Spring people who need clothing or other items benefit from my crazy upheaval of our household items.
Every Spring I also do this...
I grow tired of my "look" and need to refresh, revitalize, re-energize.
This time, I let my hairdresser work her magic on me. Yes, I placed all my trust in her and told her to do whatever she wanted to do.
She cut off a few inches of hair, gave me some fun layers, and did this cool ombre hair colour treatment on the tips of my hair!
When Spring rolls around, do you feel the need for change too?
- Keurig Brewer ~ Top 5 Things I Love About Our Keur...
- Grow Mushrooms @mushroomscanada @BTTRVentures
- 30-Day Photo Challenge #MonthOfMom #PGMom
- Why Buy Local ~ @eggsoeufs
- #WordlessWednesday Slimy Sally w/ Linky
- Where to Print Photos? We Love @PosterjackDotCA
- What Memories are Made of ~ DQ & Orange Julius #LM...
- Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
- What is Earth Day About?
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas via @PosterjackDotCa
- Twistos! Snack, Dip or Add a Twist to your Salad! ...
- Earth Day for Kids ~ @myfunkins Helps with #Litter...
- Food Bloggers of Canada Conference - Catalyst for ...
- #WordlessWednesday @FoodBloggersCA Kitchen Aid Fun...
- Country Living - Favourite Recipes @LifeMadeDelis...
- BBQ'd Beef Roast ~ Manitoulin Shawarma
- Make a pledge to a more confident smile with @Cres...
- Chicken Adobo & Nordic Ware Review
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair '12 - Revisited
- Second Hand Shop Like No Other ~ Perfect Threads
- Filipino BBQ #Recipe
- Perfectly Posh Party with @orbfactory!
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Macarons & The Marriott
- Maple BBQ Ribs #recipe
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!