Monday, April 29, 2013
3:20 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
Fill in the blanks: "Coffee makes me feel _______, _______, and _______".
For me it's happy, extremely relaxed, and warm all over.
I read in a teen magazine many moons ago, that your description of the way coffee makes you feel is reflective of the way love makes you feel. Do you see a correlation there? Not sure if I do, but that was from one of the fun quizzes in teen magazines that I used to love when I was a tween/teen.
Who doesn't love a hot cup of make-me-feel-good-all-over coffee in the morning?
Keurig Brewer ~ Top 5 Things I Love About Our Keurig
- I love how sleek my Keurig Brewer looks on my "coffee station"
- I love how quickly I can have my coffee ready
- I love how easy it is to use
- I love how each cup of coffee is perfectly brewed
- I love how I don't have to make a pot of coffee for just one person!
Okay, those who know me are probably laughing because they know that I'm one of the few people in the world that coffee has an adverse effect on.
That's right. Coffee makes me sleepy! The stronger the coffee, the quicker it knocks me out. A shot of espresso will knock me out in a few minutes! I know it's crazy. I absolutely love a good cup of coffee too! I'm only able to enjoy a cup of coffee right before bedtime and especially if I have insomnia.
Hubby enjoys his coffee first thing in the morning to give him that "get up and go" feeling in the morning. He is a big fan of the Keurig Brewer and uses it every morning (and afternoon). When he's on his way out the door for work, he grabs a coffee and rushes out the door.
Keurig Brewer brews the perfect cup of coffee
Staples Canada recently sent us the Keurig Brewer for review purposes. My husband was in heaven! In just under a minute, you can brew a perfect cup of coffee, and with just a touch of a button! Presto!
I was shocked at how easy it is to use. To illustrate just how simple it is, my husband got our 4 year old daughter to make me a cup of coffee! Don't worry, she wasn't allowed to touch anything hot. She simply pressed a button and my coffee was made!
To use the Keurig Brewer, simply fill the water reservoir, load in your K-Cup of choice, place coffee mug under the spout, and press the brew button for the desired cup size. Easy peasy. So easy that our 4 year old (with Daddy watching her) can make a cup of coffee!
Another thing I love is that the Keurig Elite Single Serve Brewing System has three cup size options. Depending on how much coffee you'd like, you have the choice between 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz cups of coffee. Clean up is also super easy with the removable drip tray.
Variety is the spice of life. With Keurig, the variety of flavours is impressive. I love having all my favourite coffee flavours available in my kitchen! Check out some of the the K-Cup refills here! What's your favourite?
Keurig also has the reusable My K-Cup filter. If you want to use your own gourmet coffees or teas, this is a fabulous item to get. It's great if you've run out of refills too. Simply scoop your favourite coffee into the filter to brew your own single serve coffee.
The Keurig Brewer retails for $99 at Staples.
Disclosure: Staples.ca provided me with these items for review purposes. All thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own. Feel free to shop their entire line of Keurig Coffee Makers and Kcups online.
- Keurig Brewer ~ Top 5 Things I Love About Our Keur...
- Grow Mushrooms @mushroomscanada @BTTRVentures
- 30-Day Photo Challenge #MonthOfMom #PGMom
- Why Buy Local ~ @eggsoeufs
- #WordlessWednesday Slimy Sally w/ Linky
- Where to Print Photos? We Love @PosterjackDotCA
- What Memories are Made of ~ DQ & Orange Julius #LM...
- Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
- What is Earth Day About?
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas via @PosterjackDotCa
- Twistos! Snack, Dip or Add a Twist to your Salad! ...
- Earth Day for Kids ~ @myfunkins Helps with #Litter...
- Food Bloggers of Canada Conference - Catalyst for ...
- #WordlessWednesday @FoodBloggersCA Kitchen Aid Fun...
- Country Living - Favourite Recipes @LifeMadeDelis...
- BBQ'd Beef Roast ~ Manitoulin Shawarma
- Make a pledge to a more confident smile with @Cres...
- Chicken Adobo & Nordic Ware Review
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair '12 - Revisited
- Second Hand Shop Like No Other ~ Perfect Threads
- Filipino BBQ #Recipe
- Perfectly Posh Party with @orbfactory!
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Macarons & The Marriott
- Maple BBQ Ribs #recipe
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!