Sunday, April 21, 2013
11:22 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
Every year, I try to give my mom something special for Mother's Day. Mother's Day gift ideas are a struggle! What do you get for someone who has everything she needs already?
My mom is really sentimental, so I always put lots of thought into her gifts. My mother also has everything a mom can need. She doesn't need gadgets, nick knacks or dust collectors. She always says she doesn't need or want anything. This said, the one thing she loves is photos of her grandchildren.
If you're looking for Mother's Day Gift Ideas, Posterjack.ca has you covered.
Posterjack.ca has 5 unique photo art Mother's Day gift ideas mom will treasure.
1. Speak from the heart –Overlay a poem over your favourite photo with mom and bring it to life on a Canvas Print.
2. Create a family masterpiece – Surprise grandma with a special painting from her grandkids on Posterjack’s new Photoboard Print.Simply scan the drawing or painting and save the image as a high resolution jpeg.
3. Traveling family portrait – Nothing makes mom happier than showing off her family and grandkids! Blow up your favourite family photo on Peel & Stick for a family portrait, which travels easily to the office or cottage.
4. Favourite moments with mom – Create a collage featuring your favourite photo memories with mom, which can be printed on any Posterjack photo art product - from classic Framed Photos to modern Metal Prints.
Ordering a Mother’s Day gift from Posterjack is easy! Simply upload your photo, select your product, choose your size and Posterjack delivers right to your door.
My mom loves framed photos and sentimental gifts. This year, I think we may do the Favourite moments with mom option, with favourite photo memories of my mom and her grandchildren.
Disclosure - This is not a sponsored post. We just love Posterjack.ca and wanted to share some great Mother's Day Gift Ideas!
- Keurig Brewer ~ Top 5 Things I Love About Our Keur...
- Grow Mushrooms @mushroomscanada @BTTRVentures
- 30-Day Photo Challenge #MonthOfMom #PGMom
- Why Buy Local ~ @eggsoeufs
- #WordlessWednesday Slimy Sally w/ Linky
- Where to Print Photos? We Love @PosterjackDotCA
- What Memories are Made of ~ DQ & Orange Julius #LM...
- Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
- What is Earth Day About?
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas via @PosterjackDotCa
- Twistos! Snack, Dip or Add a Twist to your Salad! ...
- Earth Day for Kids ~ @myfunkins Helps with #Litter...
- Food Bloggers of Canada Conference - Catalyst for ...
- #WordlessWednesday @FoodBloggersCA Kitchen Aid Fun...
- Country Living - Favourite Recipes @LifeMadeDelis...
- BBQ'd Beef Roast ~ Manitoulin Shawarma
- Make a pledge to a more confident smile with @Cres...
- Chicken Adobo & Nordic Ware Review
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair '12 - Revisited
- Second Hand Shop Like No Other ~ Perfect Threads
- Filipino BBQ #Recipe
- Perfectly Posh Party with @orbfactory!
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Macarons & The Marriott
- Maple BBQ Ribs #recipe
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!