Sunday, April 21, 2013
7:28 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
At our house, we are forever hosting dinner parties and sometimes we need some snack type party foods. With all the birthday parties, baby showers, anniversary parties, and "just because" parties we host at our home, I'm always looking for items to have on the snack table before the actual meal is presented.
I was recently introduced to Twistos Baked Snack Bites and Twistos Baked Snack Crackers.
I was given the opportunity to try the Twistos Baked Snacks. We had a little get together and everyone really enjoyed both the Twistos Baked Snack Bites and the Twistos Baked Snack Crackers.
Last year, Twistos™ Baked Snack Bites launched across Canada.
Asiago, Parmesan and Garlic, and Bruschetta were a huge hit last year.
Twistos Baked Snack Bites has a new flavour added to the Snack Bites list - Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil.
Twistos also has a completely new brand extension with Twistos Baked Snack Crackers in two great flavours - Cheddar & Chive and Parmesan & Oregano.
I'm quite partial to the Parmesan and Oregano! Perfect on their own or with a cheese platter.
Both Baked Snack Bites and Baked Snack Crackers can be prepared in a multitude of different ways and are less than 100 calories per 20g serving. You can dip them, add a spreadable topper, cut them up and add them to salads, or eat them on their own. To be honest, they're perfectly tasty just on their own!
My husband says they have poor keeping quality -- meaning that they don't last long when he's around. He describes them as being "rather more-ish" (as in he wants more!).
The Baked Snack Bites reminded me of croutons (only larger and very flavourful croutons). I've actually made some homemade tomato soup, sprinkled shredded cheese on top and topped it off with Twistos Parmesan and Garlic Snack Bites! So good!
Don't just take our word for it. Want to try some for yourself?
WIN 12 packages of Twistos ($50 ARV)
We were given the opportunity to give a Twistos sample box with two packages of each flavour (total of 12 packages) to one lucky reader! ($50 value)
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Open to residents of Canada. Ends May 1, 2013 at 11:59PM.
Disclosure - This is a sponsored post, however all the thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are honest and my own.
- Keurig Brewer ~ Top 5 Things I Love About Our Keur...
- Grow Mushrooms @mushroomscanada @BTTRVentures
- 30-Day Photo Challenge #MonthOfMom #PGMom
- Why Buy Local ~ @eggsoeufs
- #WordlessWednesday Slimy Sally w/ Linky
- Where to Print Photos? We Love @PosterjackDotCA
- What Memories are Made of ~ DQ & Orange Julius #LM...
- Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies
- What is Earth Day About?
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas via @PosterjackDotCa
- Twistos! Snack, Dip or Add a Twist to your Salad! ...
- Earth Day for Kids ~ @myfunkins Helps with #Litter...
- Food Bloggers of Canada Conference - Catalyst for ...
- #WordlessWednesday @FoodBloggersCA Kitchen Aid Fun...
- Country Living - Favourite Recipes @LifeMadeDelis...
- BBQ'd Beef Roast ~ Manitoulin Shawarma
- Make a pledge to a more confident smile with @Cres...
- Chicken Adobo & Nordic Ware Review
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair '12 - Revisited
- Second Hand Shop Like No Other ~ Perfect Threads
- Filipino BBQ #Recipe
- Perfectly Posh Party with @orbfactory!
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Macarons & The Marriott
- Maple BBQ Ribs #recipe
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (287)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!