Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Live the Fantasy...


At my bridal shower a few weekends ago, I received one of the most wonderful gifts ever. My cousin Rene's girlfriend, Sharon got me a romantic novel. No, not one of your run of the mill trashy love stories filled with nothing but smut! This one is special, as the stars are none other than J and me! LOL Yes, the story has been personalized. Too funny!

Sharon had the novel made by www.romancebyyou.com and it is absolutely hillarious! We love it! J and I take turns each night reading each other a chapter before bed. *sigh* I know we're cheesy! LOL The main characters are:
*Christine, a savvy and stunning saloon/hotel owner
*John, a man with a secret past who rides into town on the rails of a new railroad
*Donna, the heroine's best friend
*Chance, the heroine's dog

This is a really creative gift. The fact that it's personalized makes it so special. I love that Sharon included my dog, Chance! Toooo cute! Here's the company's web address, should you wish to surprise someone with a personalized novel! www.booksbyyou.com

3 comments:

BusyMamma said...

sounds fantastic!! I'll have to check it out

Unknown said...

It IS really cool, Dina! It makes a really neat gift for family or friends. It's special and fun/funny having the main characters of the romance novel personalized.

BTW, did you get my birthday greetings? I DID remember you on your bday!! Love ya lots.

zozosmamma said...

I had one made for Adam and I...We love it.

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails