Thursday, April 20, 2006

So much to do and so little time


I'm the type of person who needs to make notes for everything- otherwise I forget. I know, I'm too young to use alzheimers as an excuse. I have no excuse, except for I just have a crappy memory. I admit, I'm a ditz sometimes.

Here's my list for tomorrow and I hope I don't forget anything:

1. Pick up parcel at the Sears outlet (a wedding pressie has arrived! Yay! I LOVE gift registries!!! Hmm..wonder what it is and who it's from!)
2. Go for final wedding dress fitting (yay! So exciting!!! Feel like a princess in my dress)
3. Buy accessories (veil, tiara, etc)
4. Go to the bank
5. Buy John some new workboots since his got scorched when they were putting out that big grass fire. Silly boy wasn't wearing his gear!
6. Buy wedding shoes
7. Try to assemble that bookcase that I was trying to assemble this afternoon. The dumb thing came crashing down on me when I already had everything screwed into place! Stupid thing!
8. Get whatever decorations still needed for the wedding.

I'm sure there's a zillion other things I need to do, but I'll just try to tackle these ones for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chris! Final fitting! What fun! Enjoy this exciting time. soon your wedding day will be here! Really enjoy this time. It's special.

Anonymous said...

wow your final fitting is really far ahead of the wedding!!! I always thought they did that about a week or two before "just in case"...either way that is SOOO exciting!!

Unknown said...

LOL yeah, I was SUPPOSED to go back a week or two before the wedding, but things are crazy busy and the bridal store is 2 hrs away (I live on a small island), sooooo I just took the wedding dress, tiara, veil and everything with me. Technically I should go back, but I have a seamstress on the island who will do all the alterations for me. Thank goodness! LOL

From Our Farm to Your Table

Blog Archive

Farmers Feed Cities

You Can Find Me Here!




Affiliates

Brand Ambassador for

For Fellow Bloggers

Connect With Advertisers - Sign up for SocialSpark!
A Reliable Blogger

Proud Recipient

© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

About the Blog Author


City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!
Contact Me

Les Boutons!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Life on Manitoulin: Just a bunch of ramblings from a city girl gone country!

Let's Connect

Members

Support


Photobucket


Related Posts with Thumbnails